Friday, May 8, 2015

Unshared Scrapping

 
I've been neglecting my blog this year haven't I?
I must admit it is easier to use and update my facebook page Cassandra Bright - Mixed Media Artist/Teacher on a regular basis. But it also hasn't helped that when we moved house last year, we went from living in a area with fast broadband internet to a area with plain of crappy internet speed, which means uploading pictures is a nightmare lol. I am not a person of patience when it comes to technology that is for sure!
Anyway here are a few pages I still had not shared here on my blog.
 
 
This layout above is of my gorgeous niece Esma when she was little. She is now 3 years old!

 
This layout above is of my beloved Missy Precious who is in heaven xo

 
And this layout above is of my precious niece Viola who is only 7 months old. She was born the day before my birthday! So I am very excited to have someone to basically share my birthday with from now on.
 
Thank you for taking the time to look at my pages. I'll be sharing some more projects I have worked on tomorrow :)
 

Cassandra Bright

 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos and beautiful layouts to do them justice x

    ReplyDelete