Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day! And some layouts to share!

Everybody knows my Labradors are my life!
So today I am sharing a few layouts I have done with my labs on them. Firstly below is a layout with the gorgeous Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs Collection! I have to say this collection is the BEST animal collection I have ever seen!
 
Yes, we have all seen the cutesy same old papers with cartoon fire hydrants on them and plain old paw print papers. But honestly it was about time someone gave us animal lovers some real paper with real substance to scrap our beloved animals. And if anyone was going to deliver that it was always going to be Graphic 45!
 
 
You may have also noticed that Kaisercraft came out with a pet collection of papers too called Furry Friends! I really liked this range as the colours were nice and neutral. Unlike a pet range they brought out quite a few years ago that was purples and blues. It just wasn't nice back then lol. But I am loving this range because it is so versatile.
 
 
 
A Kaisercraft Collection I must have missed last year was Bow and Arrows. It is now a deleted line of Kaisercrafts. But is it gorgeous with its feathers, arrows and gentle colour palette. Again a very versatile collection.
 


That's it for today, but thanks for taking the time to stop by!
Happy Mother's Day!
 
Cassandra Bright
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment