Thursday, May 14, 2015

Live A Beautiful Life

 
I've got another layout today which I made a couple of months ago and haven't shared here yet. I have been lucky enough to work with a lovely and super talented crafter and now it seems photographer Shirley Hampshire Towan! Shirley needed a baby to practice her photography and I just happened to have a 12 week old niece who was growing way too fast for my liking.
 
So Shirley was nice enough to photograph her. And look at one of the results below! Isn't that photo amazing? I didn't want it to get lost in all the flowers and papers like most photos do these days. We seem to like putting tiny photos on a big page and not vice versa.
 
 
 
As usual this photo of my layout does no justice to the photo and layout in person, but hopefully you get the idea :)
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share a Steampunk Canvas. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Cassandra Bright

1 comment:

  1. I will happily provide the photos of my children for amazing things like this soon u will have no space to put them all!!! -Erin

    ReplyDelete