Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas

A few months ago Kaisercraft brought out a New Collection called 'Shine Bright'!
 
I loved this collection for three reasons.
 
1. Being that the colour yellow reminds me of my beloved dog Missy Precious. And this collection has a lot of yellow!
2. It has the words 'You are my sunshine' printed on some items. I always called Missy Precious my little ray of sunshine and I would sing 'You are my sunshine my only sunshine ..... " to her when she wasn't well. I also got the first line of that song tattooed on my inner wrist and forearm when she passed away, right next to her paw tattoo.
3. It is called 'Shine Bright' and my last name is Bright lol!
 
So as you can see it was a match made in heaven!
 
 
So I made a sort of Mixed Media Explosion Canvas with a very bad picture of Missy Precious and myself. Unfortunately I never got many pictures of us together so I used what I had.

 
I cut open the canvas and glued another framed canvas to the rear of the orginal to make a shadow box.

 
These two photos give you a better idea of the dimension of the project.

 
Ow and here is a photo of the tattoo mentioned earlier :)
 
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting!
Enjoy your weekend :)
 
Cassandra Bright
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment