Monday, September 21, 2015

Blog Neglect

WOW!
 
For the entire time I have had a blog, I have never neglected it as much as I have neglected this blog this year. I must say I believe the reason is because of my internet connection. Last year in July we moved only one suburb and we went from speedy broadband internet to boring, terrible, painfully slow old internet connection. And to upload even a picture to blogger or facebook for that matter is soooooooo slow! I mean kill me lol. Yes, yes first world problem I know. But once you have had broadband going back ain't fun. Even trying to watch a youtube video can be impossible argghhhhhhh!
 
Anyway I am going to try make a conscious effort to again give my poor blog attention incase anyone out there in web actually checks or follows this blog :)
 
So here are some pics of some projects I have been creating this year :)
 







 
A bit of a mix of drawings, mixed media and layouts.
As you can see I need a lot of practice with my drawing, I don't nearly do enough to ever improve. Maybe that can be a future goal :)
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 I'll be sure to be back more often from now on.
 
Cassandra
 


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland 😊 now don't you go and be too hard on yourself, these things happen. Love that butterfly, might need to check it out next time I see you ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Deena :) Yes, I also need to finish that butterfly page. He looks so lonely by himself. xo

      Delete
  2. Loving the colours in your layouts Cass. Looking forward to seein more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shirley :) I promise there will be more xo

      Delete