Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A layout for me

It's been so long since I did something crafty and creative that was actually for me, and not for a class. So the other night a few crafty friends came over and with the encouragement of one friend who turns junk into craft gold! I actually looked through some of my craft items and even found things I forgot I had brought. It was like winning a craft lotto lol. So I ended up with a pile of product on my table and I just began. And this is the finished project.


This poor piece of cardstock certainly went to hell and back lol. I think next time I might be wise to try using a piece of watercolour paper as the base. It would be less likely to buckle under all the sprays, mists and water being used on it. I even got out my craft iron to try straighten the paper a bit lol. 

 
I LOVE this frame by Prima! I've been saving it for a special project. I think I better try buy some more before they are a deleted product. I have also used some of the Prima Mica Powders, Micro Beads and Mica Flakes. Gotta love Prima, always excellent product and quality. 


 
It was so hard to think of something to put on this page by the way of a title. Especially where I had the stickers to make up the feelings I wanted to express. So this layout it titled 'beautiful' for short.
 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to get crafty!
 
Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment