Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Whoops! Better late then never!

What a busy week!
I've gone from being bored to non stop lol. I had my fantastic craft retreat at the weekend and I haven't stopped since I got back with work and hospital appointments. I am sure my doctor is being over cautious sending me for some sort of Nuclear test for my heart, but I spose it is better to be safe rather then sorry when it comes to the heart as it does keep us going after all.
 
Now with all this rush around I have had no chance to share the last picture I sketched at the craft retreat on the weekend. So here it is better late then never right???


I have been working on sketching the female body in as many poses as possible. People have been asking me why I am only sketching nudes. My theory is that I have to learn how to draw the human body and its shapes before I can tackle the task of learning how to draw clothes on the human body with all creases, folds and shadows and shading. Well, like I said that is my theory. Small steps :)
 
Thanks for stopping by to check out my work. I hope your all having a wonderful week!
 
Casssandra Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment