Monday, May 19, 2014

Sketch Share!

Happy Monday!
 
I hope your all having lovely weather wherever you are. It has been just gorgeous here for a week now and considering it is late Autumn we are very lucky indeed. I just love watching all the leaves fall from my deciduous trees in the front yard. It looks like a completely different world to Spring time that is for sure.
 
As promised yesterday, I am back to share another sketch from my craft retreat weekend away. I love this sketch! I don't usually say that much about my own work. I mean we are our own worst critics, am I right?? mmm.... we do need to be nicer to ourselves that is for sure.
 
 
I can't wait to transfer this image to a canvas and to paint it. Funny thing is I never try to sketch male figures. I must really be brave and give that a go soon. I have one more sketch I'd love to share with you all and I'll do that tomorrow. For now I hope I have managed to inspire some of you to pick up a pencil and sketch. You never know what you are capable of :)
 
Cassandra Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment